Head Of Sales
30+ experience leading entire sales, marketing, and business development operations and cultivating strong relations with corporate executives and industry leaders across diverse domains.
Group Executive Director & Co-Founder
Areas of Expertise
· Sales and Business Development Initiatives
· Strategic Product Differentiation and Positioning
· Turnaround & High-Growth Strategies
· Go to Market Strategies
· Key Account Management
· Project Leadership
· Sales Channel Administration
· Customer Acquisition & Retention
· Sales Enablement Strategies
- Formulated sales strategies and executed multiple launch events as per timing, seasonality, and competitor’s activity for five stars developers. Tebyan Real Estate Development, Cayan Group, SWEID & SWEID, Al Ain Properties, and Al Fahim Group.
- Boosted business bottom-line via executing sales enablement programs that increased frontline execution of transactions and enhanced sales teams’ engagement with prospective buyers throughout the buying process.
· Provided leadership directions and strategic roadmap for the successful launching of Royal Pearl’s, a 4.6M sq. ft. High-end Residential Community with more than 8K premium freehold apartments in the prestigious master development of Meydan, Dubai.
- Achieved AED 600M ($191M) of residential property sales by leading the sales and marketing operations at Abu Dhabi’s premier developer.
- Achieving AED191 ($52M) in sales income at Majid Al Futtaim’s first gated residential community in the UAE by Cultivating a profitable partnership with leading brokerage firms and restructuring the prevailing pricing model.
Devmark Group, Dubai, United Arab Emirates May 2018 – Present
Group Executive Director & Co-Founder
Direct a team of high-performance management professionals in developing sales and business development strategies and implementing strategic and tactical sales initiatives to realize anticipated business growth goals. Create an informed and targeted marketing strategy as per market dynamics and buyer personas to grow corporate market share. Devise a comprehensive unit pricing and release strategy and structure pricing differentials based on the product features and segment the unit’s inventory into strategic phases and tranches. Formulate product launching strategies and execute multiple projects as per timing, seasonality, and competitor’s activity.
- Established various distribution networks of sales partners across local and international markets.
- Cultivated improved team performance and business profits via orchestrating and organising sales skills development workshops focusing on the sales process and methodologies.
- Achieved significant increase in return on marketing spends and enhanced conversion rate through a multidiscipline approach of lead forensics and situational coaching.
- Successfully aligned staff’s skills, capabilities, and knowledge with organisational priorities through the implementation of competence matrices, resulting in business improvement and efficiencies.
- Optimised customers’ buying journey throughout the sales process via devising Prospect Relationship Management (P.R.M.) guidelines and follow up cadences.
- Boosted business bottom-line via executing sales enablement programs that increased frontline execution of transactions and enhanced team performance via engaging prospective buyers throughout the buying process.
Oriental Pearls Real Estate Development, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jan 2017 – May 2018
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Provided leadership directions and strategic roadmap for the successful launching of Royal Pearl’s, a 4.6M sq. ft. community with more than 8K premium freehold apartments in Meydan, Dubai. Produced pricing and absorption strategy of the project, such as, reducing prices to amplify short-run sales. Originated Chanel Partners Department from a grassroot level along with executing active brokers selection techniques across the region with the focus of accelerating corporate sales revenue. Designed marketing strategies and sales plans by providing thorough analysis, information, insight and advice
Launched Oriental Pearls Master Development in the UAE and China through deploying innovative, global sales and marketing strategies to sell Oriental Pearls development across selected international markets.
- Streamlined and accelerated all the sales and administration operating procedure via creating and implementing an integrated property management system.
- Launched the project’s first phase during Dubai cityscape 2017.
- Cultivated profitable, quality leads and accounts via crafting and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
Sobha, United Arab Emirates Sep 2016 – Jan 2017
Vice President- International Sales
Established a comprehensive, international sales network by identifying and setting up sales offices globally. Created, coordinated, and implemented sales and marketing strategies via in-depth customer research and market trend analysis with the focus of identifying and producing new business across different markets and states.
- Elevated brand recognition and sales via orchestrating roadshows and events across India and MENA region.
- Established Sobha’s second customer experience hub in Dubai and a team of 20 highly skilled professionals via intelligent recruitment, training, and coaching that played a crucial role in achieving anticipated business growth goals.
- Raised market share by fostering a successful partnership with leading brokerage firms in the UAE and Internationally.
Bloom Holding, Abu Dhabi. United Arab Emirates Feb 2015 – Aug 2016
Head of Sales
Led, encouraged, motivated, and inspired professionals in realising allocated sales targets set by the company. Directed a team of high-performance management professionals in developing sales and business development strategies and implementing strategic and tactical sales initiatives to realise desired income targets. Guided development team for the uninterpreted implementation of pricing models and units mix as per market intelligence.
- Achieved AED 600M ($191M) of residential property sales by leading the sales and marketing operations.
- Introduced to the UAE market Park View Rotana the company’s first Residential Hotel Apartments and rental pool scheme, and launched Stella Maries, the company’s first residential development in Dubai Marina.
- Sold 47% of the project’s availability within 1st month of the launching of Soho Square the company’s second residential development on the island of Saadiyat.
- Created a benchmark, achieving record sales by 80% of the project availability within the first two months after the successful launching of the Park View, the company’s first residential project in Saadiyat Island.
Majid Al Futtaim Properties, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apr 2013 – July 2014
Communities Director of Sales and CRT
Offered leadership expertise and tactical roadmap for the seamless launching of Al Zahia, Majid Al Futtaim’s first residential project in the UAE. Designed and executed best-in-class selling techniques and methods for generating business revenue and profit margins. Transformed the business unit into a profit-generating division and achieved targets concerning units sold, marketing budget spend, and the average selling price.
- Cultivated profitable partnership with leading brokerage firms and brought rapid progression by restructuring prevailing pricing model, achieving $52M in sales income. Futtaim’s first gated residential community in the UAE.
- Improved Al Zahia’s credibility and enhance customer satisfaction by directing the customer service team.
- Efficiently managing the handover of 57+ Villas and Town Houses in Al Zahia, Majid Al Futtaim’s first residential project in the UAE.
Founder and Head Facilitator (Aug 2014 – Feb 2015), The Art of Sales Academy, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Director of Sales (Feb 2005 – March 2013), Damac Properties – Dubai, United Arab Emirate
Wealth Management Product Development and Distribution Manager, Arab Bank Plc., City, State
Regional Investment Sales Counsellor, Standard Chartered Bank, Dubai, United Arab
Senior Sales Manager, Mashreq Bank, City, State
Sales and Marketing Manager, Citibank, Dubai, United Arab
Education & Credentials
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Banking | University of Toledo, Ohio, USA
Membership and Certifications: Sales Enablement Certified | Certified Sales Professional | International Investment Advice Certification | International Realtor Certificate of Membership | National Association of Realtors | Member of the Sales Enablement Society -Dubai Chapter