Sales enablement is the process of providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help sales people sell more effectively. The foundation of sales enablement is to provide sales people with what they need to successfully engage the buyer throughout the buying process
For organizations to succeed in this competitive market, the magic formula is to implement cross-functional SALES ENABLEMENT PROGRAMS designed to increase sales results and productivity by providing integrated content, training, and coaching programs for sales professionals to sell more and sell faster.
CONSTRUCTING A SALES PROCESS
To define the steps that a sales professional and the prospective buyer need to take to complete the purchasing process, from lead to opportunity to close.
INSCRIBING A SALES METHODOLOGY
To outline how the sales professional should execute each phase of the sales process helping the sales professional understands the “how” and “what” behind the operation. Whether it’s preparing for a connect call or handling an objection
CONTENT CREATION & PROSPECTIVE BUYERS ENGAGEMENT
To Create and manage content. Helping the sales professional understand the buyer’s journey and the most effective content at each stage of the sales process.
- Structured engagements(scripts)
- Email templates,
- Anticipated questions and answers
- Competitive intelligence.
INTELLIGENT SALES HIRING PROCESS
To ensure that candidates’ profile and set of skills are compatible with the organization’s culture, the products’ unique selling values, and buyers’ personas.
- Conceptualize desired Sales Professionals profiles as per each project’s U.S.P.’s and
- buyers’ personas.
- Interview for sales D.N.A. buy asking specific sales situational questions.
- Apply science using psychometric testing to assess the candidate’s communication and behavioral style objectively.
- Asses their coachability by evaluating the candidate’s ability to absorb and apply coaching through role-playing exercises.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT& SALES READINESS
To ensure that the sales team acquire the right set of skills and techniques to engage the buyer throughout the buying process successfully.
- Product specific training.
- Objection avoidance and objection handling.
- Situational coaching.
- Sales simulations It is a total immersive sales training experience, whereas sales professionals perfect their sales pitches, counter objections, and practice negotiation tactics in a” consequence-free environment.” through role-plays.
- Sales Performance Metrics to scale performance, optimize sales activities, and improve accountability.
- Activity sales metrics (number of conversations, number of viewings).
- Pipeline sales metrics (average length of the sales cycle, average deal value).
- Lead management sales Metrics (percentage of leads dropped/closed,
- Percentage of qualified leads).
- Primary conversion sales metrics (percentage opportunities closed/won
- Sales tool, adoption metrics (percentage of sales staff using designated scripts,messaging, and email templates).
- Sales Acceleration Tools and Processes to increase the sales process’s velocity and help sales reps seamlessly move prospective buyers through the sales pipeline more efficiently.
- Lead Connect
- Sales Analytics to generate insights from sales data, trends, and metrics to manage sales pipelines, set targets, and forecast future sales performance.